Monday, November 23
Understand Alzheimer's: A First-Time Caregiver's Plan to Understand & Prepare for Alzheimer's & Dementia is an in-depth manual. It's like having a good friend, neurologist, lawyer, and care professional to explain what is happening to your loved one in plain English. It will assist you in realistic, everyday planning in a simple and compassionate way. An entire chapter is devoted to helping you stay healthy while taking care of someone with Alzheimer's. Understanding Alzheimer's prepares first-time caregivers to understand, cope and help out. It is like a conversation with a knowledgeable friend, who calms you down and offers the advice needed to carry on.
Read More >>
RELATED VIDEOS AND ARTICLES:
- Marijuana Chokes Alzheimer's-Related Brain Regions
- 11 Tips on Personality & Behavior Changes in Alzheimer's
- 85 with Dementia? Good Chance It's HS-AGING and Not Alzheimer's
- Tips on Engaging Someone with Alzheimer's
- Hallucinations in Dementia - What's Really Going On?
- Vascular Dementia Caused by Plaque on Arteries
- Hypothyroidism & Dementia
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES