Monday, November 23
Understand Alzheimer's: A First-Time Caregiver's Plan to Understand & Prepare for Alzheimer's & Dementia is an in-depth manual. It's like having a good friend, neurologist, lawyer, and care professional to explain what is happening to your loved one in plain English. It will assist you in realistic, everyday planning in a simple and compassionate way. An entire chapter is devoted to helping you stay healthy while taking care of someone with Alzheimer's. Understanding Alzheimer's prepares first-time caregivers to understand, cope and help out. It is like a conversation with a knowledgeable friend, who calms you down and offers the advice needed to carry on.
Read More >>
RELATED VIDEOS AND ARTICLES:
- Lonely is a Man Without Love (by Dad with Dementia & Son)
- What Really Matters in Advanced Dementia
- Light Improves Alzheimer's in More Ways than One
- How Much Coconut Oil Helps Alzheimer's?
- 300 Tips for Making Life Easier in Alzheimer's Care
- Diagnosing Dementia's Symptoms for Nurses & Caregivers
- It's Not Alzheimer's. It's Just MCI.
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES