Monday, November 23
Understand Alzheimer's: A First-Time Caregiver's Plan to Understand & Prepare for Alzheimer's & Dementia is an in-depth manual. It's like having a good friend, neurologist, lawyer, and care professional to explain what is happening to your loved one in plain English. It will assist you in realistic, everyday planning in a simple and compassionate way. An entire chapter is devoted to helping you stay healthy while taking care of someone with Alzheimer's. Understanding Alzheimer's prepares first-time caregivers to understand, cope and help out. It is like a conversation with a knowledgeable friend, who calms you down and offers the advice needed to carry on.
Read More >>
RELATED VIDEOS AND ARTICLES:
- Glen Campbell's Wife on Advanced Alzheimer's
- Fat People Get Less Dementia
- Do Not Ask Me to Remember
- I Have Dementia, But Dementia Doesn't Have Me
- Can Stabilizing Amyloid Stop Alzheimer's?
- 2 Ways Too Much Copper Accelerates Alzheimer's
- Does Sleep Apnea Cause Alzheimer's, Or Is it the Other Way Around?
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES