Sunday, April 19
This book doesn't tell you how to get your Dad to take a shower. It doesn't tell you how to take the car keys away from your mother. It doesn't tell you when it's time for assisted living or nursing home care. Instead, it tells you how not to go crazy right along with your loved one. Actually, it helps you understand that you aren't crazy -- the conflicting emotions you're feeling are normal. Because it is a journey ... a long and tiring journey. But Pauline Boss can help you see the benefits of the journey again.
Read More >>
RELATED VIDEOS AND ARTICLES:
- What Causes Sundowning? Frustration or Chemistry?
- What Do Aricept, Exelon & Razadyne Do?
- Deep Sleep, Sleep Apnea & Vascular Dementia
- Worried About a Driver with Alzheimer's? Check These 5 Warning Signs
- Alzheimer's & Vitamin E
- 2 New Doses Added to Namzaric for Alzheimer's
- The Best Way to Communicate with Dementia
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES