Sunday, April 19
This book doesn't tell you how to get your Dad to take a shower. It doesn't tell you how to take the car keys away from your mother. It doesn't tell you when it's time for assisted living or nursing home care. Instead, it tells you how not to go crazy right along with your loved one. Actually, it helps you understand that you aren't crazy -- the conflicting emotions you're feeling are normal. Because it is a journey ... a long and tiring journey. But Pauline Boss can help you see the benefits of the journey again.
Read More >>
RELATED VIDEOS AND ARTICLES:
- Lonely is a Man Without Love (by Dad with Dementia & Son)
- What Really Matters in Advanced Dementia
- How Much Coconut Oil Helps Alzheimer's?
- 300 Tips for Making Life Easier in Alzheimer's Care
- Diagnosing Dementia's Symptoms for Nurses & Caregivers
- Concussion Leads to Dementia If Neglected
- It's Not Alzheimer's. It's Just MCI.
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES