Be a part of progress as it happens
Join international investigators, clinicians and care providers as they gather to share the latest study results, theories and discoveries that will help bring the world closer to breakthroughs in dementia science.
- Join AAIC® 2015 for more than 85 sessions and 1,800 poster and oral presentations featuring the latest dementia research from around the globe.
- Focused sessions on Alzheimer's and dementia attract attendees from over 70 countries for discussion and networking.
- Discover innovative dementia care research and practices working to help solve the current topics facing people with Alzheimer's and related dementias.
- Be present for groundbreaking research that is announced here, and featured in organizations like The Wall Street Journal, CNN, The Daily Mail, NBC Nightly News, and more. Your revolutionary science can be presented at AAIC and shared with the world...
Register today to attend AAIC. Here is what a few of last year's attendees had to say about the conference:
For investigators in the field, AAIC is the place that you want to be to hear about the newest developments in the field. It's a fantastic opportunity to meet the top people when everyone is assembled in one location.
Presenting my work at AAIC is the bread and butter of what I do as a researcher. It is an amazing experience where individuals get a chance to practice answering questions about their research and gather feedback for making it better.
Register for a preconference today
Explore the most up-to-date science and newest findings in the field by registering for a preconference today. Options include:
- Alzheimer's Imaging Consortium
- Educational Workshop: Animal Models in Dementia and Neurodegeneration
- Educational Workshop: Basic Neuroimaging in Dementia
- Educational Workshop: Basic Neuropathology of Age-Associated Neurodegenerative Diseases
- ISTAART Professional Interest Area Day
- Technology and Dementia
- Registries Workshop
About AAICPractical Information
Dementia Care Research
ProgramSchedule of Events
Registration & Travel Fellowships
Corporate Symposia CME
Corporate Symposia Non-CME
ExperienceFirst Time Attendee
Technology and Dementia
Professional Interest Day (PIAs)
Educational Workshop: Neuropathology
Educational Workshop: Neuroimaging
Educational Workshop: Animal ModelsRegistries Workshop
Obtaining a Visa
Sponsor at AAIC
Advertise at AAIC
Exhibit at AAIC