Monday, March 7
Family caregivers will find dozens of easy-to-understand activities to do with a loved one who has dementia. The book is written with compassion and understanding. It is filled with over fifty activity ideas, assessments, support sources, caregiver burnout prevention ideas and room by room safety suggestions. Each activity is described on 2 pages or less, with instructions on how to adapt it to the ability of your loved one with Alzheimer's or dementia.
Read More >>
- Marijuana Chokes Alzheimer's-Related Brain Regions
- 11 Tips on Personality & Behavior Changes in Alzheimer's
- 85 with Dementia? Good Chance It's HS-AGING and Not Alzheimer's
- Alzheimer's Lesson 1: Love is Ever Evolving
- Vascular Dementia Caused by Plaque on Arteries
- Big No-no's in Dementia-Design
- Hallucinations in Dementia - What's Really Going On?
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES