Monday, March 7
Family caregivers will find dozens of easy-to-understand activities to do with a loved one who has dementia. The book is written with compassion and understanding. It is filled with over fifty activity ideas, assessments, support sources, caregiver burnout prevention ideas and room by room safety suggestions. Each activity is described on 2 pages or less, with instructions on how to adapt it to the ability of your loved one with Alzheimer's or dementia.
Read More >>
- Where Alzheimer's Begins
- Is "Still Alice" an Accurate Portrayal of Alzheimer's?
- What Really Matters in Advanced Dementia
- Lonely is a Man Without Love (by Dad with Dementia & Son)
- Diagnosing Dementia's Symptoms for Nurses & Caregivers
- How Much Coconut Oil Helps Alzheimer's?
- Concussion Leads to Dementia If Neglected
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES