Monday, March 7
Family caregivers will find dozens of easy-to-understand activities to do with a loved one who has dementia. The book is written with compassion and understanding. It is filled with over fifty activity ideas, assessments, support sources, caregiver burnout prevention ideas and room by room safety suggestions. Each activity is described on 2 pages or less, with instructions on how to adapt it to the ability of your loved one with Alzheimer's or dementia.
Read More >>
- What Do Aricept, Exelon & Razadyne Do?
- What Causes Sundowning? Frustration or Chemistry?
- 8 Ladies with Dementia Thrive in 1 Small-Group Home
- What Makes Alzheimer's Different from Other Types of Dementia
- 5 Ways Music Helps Dementia
- Worried About a Driver with Alzheimer's? Check These 5 Warning Signs
- Alzheimer's & Vitamin E
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES