Sunday, July 12
In Kisses for Elizabeth, the author breaks down different behaviors and lets you know how to react when a person with dementia is acting a certain way. She lets you know what to expect, what NOT to do, as well as what TO do. Forty vivid, heartwarming, true stories alongside 15 clear guidelines fill the reader with a wide variety of ideas for managing difficult behaviors, as well as for providing comfort and care.
Read More >>
- Singer with Alzheimer's Lands Big Record Deal
- What Causes Sundowning? Frustration or Chemistry?
- Robin Williams and the Science of Lewy Body Dementia
- 8 Ladies with Dementia Thrive in 1 Small-Group Home
- What Do Aricept, Exelon & Razadyne Do?
- What Makes Alzheimer's Different from Other Types of Dementia
- 5 Ways Music Helps Dementia
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES