Sunday, November 1
This is a powerful 30-year love story, interspersed with solid Alzheimer's advice and real inspiration. It helps solve many-a-caregiver's problem while putting the whole experience into heartwarming words.
The book was a finalist in the Santa Fe Writer's Project Literary Awards, Eric Hoffer First Horizon Awards, Readers Choice competition, Editors and Writers International Awards, and Indie Excellence Awards. It will make you laugh, it will make you cry. But mostly it will give you hope and help you find happiness - even joy - amid the difficulties of dementia. Reviews & Details >>
RELATED VIDEOS AND ARTICLES:
- What Causes Sundowning? Frustration or Chemistry?
- What Do Aricept, Exelon & Razadyne Do?
- Deep Sleep, Sleep Apnea & Vascular Dementia
- The Best Way to Communicate with Dementia
- Worried About a Driver with Alzheimer's? Check These 5 Warning Signs
- Alzheimer's & Vitamin E
- 2 New Doses Added to Namzaric for Alzheimer's
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES