Tuesday, January 5
Caregivers love this pill box, as do patients and professionals. Simply fill it once a month. Caregivers need only know the month and day. Relieves the worry of over or under medication. Roomy, simple, ingenious. Green means "go" (pillbox ready), red means "empty". 31 days, 4 times-a-day. Sturdy day-boxes even make day-trips and travel easy.
Read More >>
- What Causes Sundowning? Frustration or Chemistry?
- What Do Aricept, Exelon & Razadyne Do?
- Deep Sleep, Sleep Apnea & Vascular Dementia
- The Best Way to Communicate with Dementia
- Worried About a Driver with Alzheimer's? Check These 5 Warning Signs
- Alzheimer's & Vitamin E
- 2 New Doses Added to Namzaric for Alzheimer's
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES