Tuesday, January 5
Caregivers love this pill box, as do patients and professionals. Simply fill it once a month. Caregivers need only know the month and day. Relieves the worry of over or under medication. Roomy, simple, ingenious. Green means "go" (pillbox ready), red means "empty". 31 days, 4 times-a-day. Sturdy day-boxes even make day-trips and travel easy.
Read More >>
- Is "Still Alice" an Accurate Portrayal of Alzheimer's?
- What Really Matters in Advanced Dementia
- Lonely is a Man Without Love (by Dad with Dementia & Son)
- Diagnosing Dementia's Symptoms for Nurses & Caregivers
- How Much Coconut Oil Helps Alzheimer's?
- 300 Tips for Making Life Easier in Alzheimer's Care
- Concussion Leads to Dementia If Neglected
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES