Monday, January 18
Thoughtful Dementia Care is today's best book on understanding the dementia experience. It is an easy-to-read, sensitive portrayal of the changing world of people with dementia and their caregivers. The book offers insights into emotional reactions with practical suggestions. It provides a deep understanding of the way people with dementia view many situations. The many portrayals of real life experiences clarify and deepen the explanations.
Read more >>
- Why Visit When Memory is Gone
- Just Say, "Tell Me About It"
- 5 Communication Tips for Dementia Caregivers
- Dementia Drugs Slow Heart Rate, Provoke Fainting
- 10 Signs of Alzheimer's Vs. Regular Aging
- F18 Alzheimer's Scan Delivers Better Prescriptions & Fewer Tests
- Virtual Reality Revolutionizing Dementia Care
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES