Monday, January 18
Thoughtful Dementia Care is today's best book on understanding the dementia experience. It is an easy-to-read, sensitive portrayal of the changing world of people with dementia and their caregivers. The book offers insights into emotional reactions with practical suggestions. It provides a deep understanding of the way people with dementia view many situations. The many portrayals of real life experiences clarify and deepen the explanations.
Read more >>
- What Do Aricept, Exelon & Razadyne Do?
- What Causes Sundowning? Frustration or Chemistry?
- What Makes Alzheimer's Different from Other Types of Dementia
- Deep Sleep, Sleep Apnea & Vascular Dementia
- 8 Ladies with Dementia Thrive in 1 Small-Group Home
- Worried About a Driver with Alzheimer's? Check These 5 Warning Signs
- 2 New Doses Added to Namzaric for Alzheimer's
15 Simple Things You Can Do to Know You Are Trying Your Best for Parents with Dementia or Memory Loss
ALZHEIMER'S & DEMENTIA INFO
VIDEOS & ARTICLES